- Conducted Airport traffic and travelers analysis
- Analyzed various department store shoppers to include travelers by category
- Researched spending habits of the Atlanta Metro Counties Constituents
- Reviewed historical out of state/country travelers inbound/stopovers to Hartsfield-Jackson
- Designed and created the first online (printable) coupon brochure, “Priced to Fly,” for a United States airport that included over 24 vendors
- Brokered an annual contract deal between an NBC affiliate and CA1 Services for a full page position on a local NBC affiliate TV station (WXIA) website for display during peak travel seasons
- Created a linking system to track WXIA users going to the Hartsfield-Jackson website
- Managed changes and updates to the online “Priced to Fly” coupon brochure for the vendors requiring new products, new discounts, or discontinued products, etc.
- Implemented online advertising for the “Priced to Fly” coupon brochure within the NBC affiliate website, ie., front page banners, sidebars, etc.
- Digitized the information
- Level set competitive pricing
- Affirmed each retailers brand identity
- Created and distribute targeted messages
- 26% Increase in Concession Traffic
- 1.3 Million Page Views Per Month
- A1-Concessionaires sales increased
The Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is one of the world’s largest and busiest travel hubs. Realizing that the airport concession shopping experience was not perceived to be as competitive as brick and mortar outlets, the Director of Concessions asked MatterMax Media principals to assist the airport in creating a marketing campaign that ensured travelers were aware of the airport’s value pricing strategy for airport and in-flight merchandise purchases.